Lex Scheers Joins The Letton Hall Group
The Letton Hall Group is extremely pleased to announce the addition of A.M. (Lex) Scheers to its ranks. Lex is known globally as one of the consummate experts in the field of oil, gas multiphase, and wet gas flow measurement and hydrocarbon allocation.
Lex worked for 30 years for Shell (until 2010), ultimately serving as Shell’s global principal technical expert for hydrocarbon measurement and allocation. Since 2010 he has operated out of The Netherlands as an independent measurement and allocation consultant. Some career highlights are:
- Oversight of numerous measurement and fiscal allocation projects across the globe, both operational as well as R&D development, with particular emphasis on multiphase and wet gas flow measurement
- Industry leadership in measurement and allocation activities, e.g., as Chair of ISO Technical Committee 193 (Natural Gas) and contributor to other standards and guidelines, e.g. API RP 86 Measurement of Multiphase Flow and the 2005 revision of Handbook of Multiphase Flow Metering by the Norwegian Society for Oil and Gas Measurement
- Assistance in the development of national or project specific measurement and allocation practices and codes
- Worldwide facilitator/leader/creator of various training programs and facilitator of numerous workshops in measurement and allocation
- Expert consultant/witness in legal cases
- Author of numerous technical papers in flow measurement and allocation, Lex has made presentations at various conferences. He holds two patents.
We at Letton Hall are delighted that Lex has decided to join our team, and are certain that his expertise will be appreciated by oil and gas operators around the world. He will continue to operate out of The Netherlands, and can be reached at email@example.com. His credentials can be viewed in greater depth here.
About the Letton Hall Group:
The Letton Hall Group is an independent, deep knowledge team of experts in oil and gas flow. Engaged in the advancement and practical application of measurement technology from single phase to multiphase conditions, the aim of the Letton Hall Group is making measurements work for business objectives.